Vintage Airplane Baby Shower

My talented friend Nicole created this Vintage Airplane themed party for a baby shower for a friend of ours.  She used these free printables from The TomKat Studio.


Nicole wanted to keep the baby shower simple since she recently had her own baby, so she decided to have an ice cream bar with lots of yummy toppings.


She made some cute felt clouds & airplane garland to decorate above the food table.



To make things easier, she pre-packed the ice cream into mason jars and stored them in the freezer until it was time to served them on ice.


The toppings were also served in mason jars.


I got to help by making these clouds for the straws.
They were created using the Cricut & Sure Cuts A Lot2 software.
This idea was found here.



RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog

7 comments:

  1. These are all such great ideas! Where did you get those tops for the mason jars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not sure where my friend got those specific lids, but you can find them many places now. If you do a search online for "daisy cut mason jar lids" you'll find many options. I know my local super Walmart and my local craft store both sell these lids.

      Hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The article has really peaked my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure this article has touched all the internet people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its really really nice post on building up new webpage. Also, visit my site

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...