Very Hungry Caterpillar Baby Wipes Case


This is the baby wipes case I created for my cousin who is having a baby.
She wanted the Hungry Caterpillar theme, so I thought I'd make a wipes case to go along with her theme.




Here is a link to the Hungry Caterpillar fabric if you want to make your own.


Close up of the buttons I doubled up and glued to the front for some 3D detail.


Instead of using ribbon all along the edge, this time I decided to use coordinating fabric.
I felt that colorful ribbon made it too busy & I think this white caterpillar fabric compliments the front nicely.
I just folded the fabric like bias & glued it to the edge of the wipes case.


I used a yellow lattice satin ribbon that you can find at Hobby Lobby & an orange white center stitch ribbon made by Offray that you can find at Walmart.

If you want to cover your own baby wipes case, here's a tutorial my sister created.



RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I so want to make one of these now. I just followed you and hoping you'll follow back :)
    http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You'll love all the cute "very hungry caterpillar" fabric. :)

      Delete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...