Buttercream Cake Pops

I get to help with a wedding in December and the bride wants cake pops, so I thought I'd try my hand at experimenting with cake pops and buttercream ruffles.
The ruffles were a complete fail, but this is what I came up with by experimenting with other piping tips.


I used tip #224 and tried two different techniques; piping flowers randomly & piping them in a row.
Both examples are shown here in the pictures.
I'm still determined to try my hand at making buttercream ruffles again & I'm sure my kids will be pleased if I mess up again.  They're content to eat all my cake pop mistakes.
I'd also really like to try out a cake pop maker to see if I like the taste of cake covered in frosting better.  What's your preference?






No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...