Neapolitan Cupcakes

I've been wanting to make cupcakes lately & haven't had a reason,
so today I just made some for no reason at all. :)
 
 
These are strawberry cupcakes with a layer of ganache & then topped with cream cheese frosting.
 
 
 
Maybe I've been watching too much of Cupcake Wars & that's what got me in the mood.
No matter the reason, I'm glad I made them.
After eating them, we decided to call them Neapolitan cupcakes because that's what they tasted like to us.  Enjoy!
 




Linked up at:

HookingupwithHoHSemi Homemade Mom

3 comments:

  1. The most delicious cupcake ever!!!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE neapolitan ice cream, these cupcakes are so cute! I have a Wednesday link party if you'd like to share:

    http://millerfamilyorganizer.blogspot.com/2012/09/show-share-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...