Happy Father's Day!

Handprints Framed



The kids and I made this for Father's Day.
I found a couple handprint ideas on Pinterest and this is what the kids decided on.
 



I traced each of their hands on paper, cut it out & used it as my template to cut them out of fabric.
I made this even more personal by letting each child (except the baby of course) chose their own fabric


I found a quote online, printed it on cardstock and attached the fabric hands with adhesive spray.
Put it in a frame and your set to go.
My husband LOVED it of course and is going to put it in his office tomorrow :)
I just love it when an idea comes together and the kids also get to help in the process.



linked at:


Keeping It SimpleMakingSumo's Sweet Stuff

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. My husband has given me my kids hand prints for Mother's day before, but I have never done the same for him. I bet he would love something like this. So many ideas flowing now, thanks for sharing. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet project! I love the purple, green and orange together - so happy!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...