Valentine Crafts & Treats

Last week we were contacted by parenting.com to be featured on their Valentine Crafts for Kids post & we were so excited to share the following post with them.


Go check out their site for some fun kid crafts for Valentines.

Since I've been in the midst of a difficult pregnancy I haven't been able to do much crafting this season, so I'm going to share the projects we did last year.
Lame I know, but it's the best I can do right now :)



This is a ruffle sign I made for my living room.


I made these S'mores pops for my kids to take to school for their Valentine treats.


Creative Momma C created this wall vinyl for her hubby for Valentines.


This is a ruffle heart wreath I made.


Creative Momma C made these cake balls for her daughters' school teachers.


I created this Valentine bulletin board at the elementary school for the teacher spotlight.


Creative Momma C made this cute "Amour" t-shirt for her daughter.


These are the Valentine treats we made 2 years ago for my girls' classes & my kids helped make them.


And these are Valentine treats my son wanted for his class & they were fun to put together as a family.

Hope some of these ideas inspire you to create something today.   I know I'm chomping at the bit to do something creative!  I just wish my craft room was clean so I could work in it :)




5 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured at parenting.com! What an awesome achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the V-day inspiration, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it could inspire you! Thanks for the comment luv :)

      Delete
  3. So glad I found your blog. I'm now following on the new Linky tool. Follow back so we can stay connected with this great new tool. See you soon, Lori

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...