Meringues

Last night I had a jewelry party at my house and it was the perfect excuse to try a new recipe.
Ever since I saw meringues on Pinterest, I've been wanting to try them.



I wanted the decorations to be pink and black to match my Consultants business cards, so I decided to make pink meringues.


They were cute being so mini and they were fun to make.
Next time I'll try different flavors to experiment.






This is where I got my recipe & it was easy to follow.


Just a few more pictures of the decorations/food.
I really should take pictures before all the treats are eaten :)


I know, I know, I've been posting nothing but treats lately.
I promise I have some craft posts coming soon--maybe even some more Christmas trees similar to last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...