Pinterest Inspiration

After spending the past weekend crafting with my sister, I'm really itching to organize my craft room.
I want to do some projects, but a messy craft room is so uninspiring.

I love Pinterest & have pinned some great ideas I'd like to use in my craft room.


This would be so awesome for organizing all my threads.  And it's so pretty too.
I better start looking for a cool frame to use, 'cause I don't plan on making my own.


Or this is another great idea for sewing notions.



This would be perfect for all my fabric.


I also like this for other crafting items I have.














I totally bought one of these for something else and haven't used it.
Maybe I'll use it for ribbon. :)


Source: flickr.com via Dacia on Pinterest




See, Pinterest can be so inspiring!
You should check it out & let me know if you need an invite.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...