Early Birthday Treats

Since this week was the last week of school and my daughter has a birthday in the summer, we were able to take in birthday treats this week.



This is what I was able to come up with very last minute.
It was a crazy day and by the time I got home to make anything it was after 9pm.



I had a box of strawberry cake mix, halloween cupcake wrappers & a jar of cream cheese frosting.


Good thing I have this die cut & cute paper to fix the halloween wrapper problem.
Add a cute tag on a popcicle stick and voila, it's done!

1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes are adorable, as are the crayon letters in the last post. Thanks for sharing your great ideas.
    Laura Nell

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...