Quick Dr. Suess Cookies

These are quick, like, "Oh, I forgot I volunteered to bring a Dr. Suess treat to my daughter's class tomorrow!"
Followed by, "Hmmm...what do we have in the cupboards?"
"Hey, that'll work."
Then, "Blasted! I messed up the dough! Scratch that idea, now what?!"
.
.
.
.
*Ding!*
(that's the sound of idea popping into my head)
And this is what we get:
Green Eggs and No Ham Cookies
Drop sugar cookies with white cream cheese frosting and a lemon drop.
Uhhh, Yes, I do like these Sam I am, I do like Green Eggs and no Ham. Even though the "green" gives them a sour taste, I will eat them here or there.... I will eat them anywhere.

These are linked up at:

Bubbly Nature ShutterLoveTuesdays

4 comments:

  1. These are too cute!!! I hope you will share this over at the Project Party Weekend! http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/03/project-party-weekend-5-ways-to-re.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute... good quick idea to celebrate Dr. Suess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool concept and photos! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...