February PTO Teacher Spotlight Bulletin Board


When I was thinking of ideas for the school bulletin board this month, I knew I wanted to do tissue pom poms somehow. So I made a boarder out of small tissue pom poms.


The other thing I really wanted to do was make a cute pennant banner.
I made this banner using my Cricut and SCAL.


Beyond that I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the bulletin board.
I knew the theme had to be Valentines, so the thought came to me to create mailboxes just like kids create in class to receive Valentine treats from one another.


This is the final product, minus pictures the teachers still have to get to me.
I added the teacher's names to each mailbox and then spotlight information on each heart.
I think it turned out pretty cute & just like always the pictures aren't the best.
I am just not that good taking pictures in a place full of florescent lighting :(



This post is linked up at:
Serenity Now Crafty Cutter Party

8 comments:

  1. Oh for heaven's sake, this is too adorable! I am inspired. :)

    (just stopping by from SITS!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job! You are really creative!

    Visiting from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cute!! My favorite so far. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that turned out great! Love the pics too! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!! I need a bulletin board idea with Steps (as in feet, not stairs)...I am going to check out your other ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!!! You are like the best mama ever. ;) I bet the teachers think you are awesome. ;) Those pom poms are too much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. me encanto tu bulletin board de san valentin gracias por compartir tus ides tan creativas, mrs cecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope it inspires you to create too :)

      Delete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...