Mod Podge Tray

Pizza Pat (Step-Into-Reading, Step 2)


Have any of you read this book, Pizza Pat ?
Well, my kids loved it so much that I had it memorized. This book just makes me want to tell my story like the book, just because it's about a tray. Not a pizza tray, but a serving tray.
Anyway, this is the tray that Dacia bought...


Pin It
I needed a white serving tray for this baby shower and I just couldn't find one that wasn't expensive, so I thought up an idea while I was at Walmart.

I saw this Better Homes and Gardens serving tray from their Spring line and it was perfect except it had orange & green flowers and such on it. I looked at it and thought, "Now that would be perfect if it was white."

I figured that I could change the look of the tray with some great paper and some awesome MOD PODGE. And since it was only $6 I figured if it didn't work out, it wouldn't be too much money down the drain.



I bought the tray and some scrapbook paper and went to town on this tray and this is the result. I absolutely love it and it worked perfectly with the decor and theme.
All I did was tear paper, cover it with Mod Podge and stuck it to the tray. Once the entire inside of the tray was covered, I Mod Podged over the entire surface.
Instant transformation!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...